We at WareCon share the commitment to the highest level of integrity and ethics in the conduct of business. Integrity and ethics have always characterized the way we conduct business. Operating with a strong sense of integrity is critical to maintaining trust and credibility with our customers, partners, employees, shareholders and other stakeholders.
Creating an environment of transparency in the conduct of business is a high priority for all of us. Our Code of Business Ethics is our promise to operate with candor and truthfulness in our dealings and communications to the marketplace. We expect that the company will be operated in accordance with the principles set forth in this Code and that everyone, from the members of the Leadership Team to each individual WareCon employee, will be held accountable for meeting these standards.
Code of Conduct
Our Code of Business Ethics contains rules regarding individual and peer responsibilities, as well as responsibilities to our employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders and other stakeholders and includes:
- Compliance with laws, rules and regulations (including insider trading laws)
- Protecting confidential and other proprietary information and that of our customers and vendors
- Protection and proper use of company assets
- Respecting human rights throughout our business operations
- Dealing with conflicts of interest
- Promoting full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure in financial reports and other public communications
- Protecting the environment
- Supporting the reporting of any unlawful or unethical behavior